Below are links which will take you to some useful websites: 
NIHE Grants Office - Information on grants and related services. 
FOLD Housing Association - Information on help with grant applications. 
Northern Ireland Planning Service - Check progress of planning applications etc. 
Building Control - Information on Building Control services. 
CIAT - Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists. 
RSUA - Royal Society of Ulster Architects - Professional body for chartered Architects in N.Ireland. 
RIBA - Royal Institute of British Architects. 
Constructionline - UK register of approved construction consultants and contractors. 
Professional Photography - William McClenaghan - Email: 
Designed and created by it'seeze
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings